New York Personal Injury Lawyers - Clifford F. Zelen
Clifford F. Zelen
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1981
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 1984
- Former partner of Zelen and Kassor 1990-1995
- Managing Partner of Ross, Legan, Rosenberg, Zelen and Flaks from 1995-present.
- Practicing primarily in the area of Medical Malpractice for over 22 years. Head of the Medical Malpractice Group at RLRZF.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice in New York State Courts and the Federal Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- Email Mr. Zelen at email@example.com
, born in 1959
, graduated from Hofstra Law School on Long Island in 1984 and was admitted to practice law before the Courts of both New York State and the Eastern District Federal Court in 1985. From 1985 to 1989, he litigated medical malpractice cases for the law firm of attorney Steven Widlitz on Long Island. In 1989, Mr. Zelen started the law firm of Zelen and Kassor with attorney Eric Kassor. Zelen & Kassor successfully represented innocent victims of medical malpractice, accident victims, and represented hospitals in business matters. In 1992 Mr. Zelen, who was on the Board of Directors of the North Shore Montessori School in Stony Brook, was elected Vice President and was responsible for implementing a school wide computer program. In 1997, Mr. Zelen joined Howard Ross and became the managing partner in the new firm of Ross, Legan, Rosenberg, Zelen & Flaks, LLP. In addition to managing the firm, Mr. Zelen still litigates medical malpractice and other significant injury cases.